Actually, I’m not. I just typed that title without paying attention.
What I am going to do instead is attempt to post every week in 2011.
I’ve decided I want to blog more. Rather than just thinking about doing it, I’m starting right now. I will be posting on this blog
once a day / once a week for all of 2011.
I know it won’t be easy, but it might be fun, inspiring, awesome and wonderful. Therefore I’m promising to make use of The DailyPost, and the community of other bloggers with similiar goals, to help me along the way, including asking for help when I need it and encouraging others when I can.
If you already read my blog, I hope you’ll encourage me with comments and likes, and good will along the way.
<My Name Here>
A nudge or post idea every now and then would help the cause immensely. I’ll try to do more than once a week, but once a day is outright impossible. If things turn out okay, then that means that I have 52 topics to think about, 52 titles and hopefully 52 spikes on my stats pages.
Actually, make that 51.
- I’m posting everyday for a week (bencord0.wordpress.com)
- I’m Posting Everyday in 2011! (mindbeatz.wordpress.com)
- I’m Posting Everyday in 2011! (lifesobsessions.com)
- I’m Posting Everyday in 2011 (penguininthedesert.wordpress.com)
- I Am Going to Blog Everyday in 2011 (trendymom8.wordpress.com)
- I am posting everyday in 2011! (iunionnoti.wordpress.com)
- I’m Posting every day in 2011! (diariogravidanza.wordpress.com)
- I’m Posting Everyday in 2011 (sheshtawy.wordpress.com)
- I’m Posting Everyday in 2011 (ryline220.wordpress.com)